It was amazing to know Atul Depak has nominated me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’. His gesture to nominate me has encouraged me at the biggest level.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
RULES TO FOLLOW
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
My answers to the questions asked-
- How many times you have fallen in love?
Ans. “Fallen”, now that’s the right word. Yes! because, I do not remember the time I was lifted high.
- What embarrasses you the most in front of other people?
Ans. When I am caught in an awkward position after falling down or unable to get back on my feet. Worst is when 4 people want to help you stand and you cannot! (to write this all is even more embarrassing)
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
Ans. I never liked flowers on my head, I hated when someone force me down to put them!
- What is the weirdest conversation you have overheard? (Weird)
Ans. This happened in the company I worked. I was in office one of the weekends along with 3 more male colleagues. So, as few hours went by, the oldest guy at the corner called someone and almost irritated, shouted at him saying, “bro, don’t you know my wife and kid are travelling. My house is empty and I want the girl in next 30 minutes at my place”. The other two men looked at each other and all of us behaved as if we did hear anything. That was one-sided weirdest conversation to hear from almost 60 year old guy asking to send some random girl to his house as it is empty!
- If you could have dinner with anyone from historic personality, who would it be and why? Also mention the food you will order.
Ans. Jesus, 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, that’s enough for us both! (Remember the story that fed 5000 people with above food and also which made him so famous that multitudes followed him). Yup, that’s what we will have, talk, laugh and
- Priyanka Nair
- V Ramasamy
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Monique.Art for Pain Therapy
- Nora Edinger
Questions for the nominees-
- Did you have a crush on your teacher when you were 8 years old or less?
- What was the most funniest incident that happened with you?
- If you were asked to date a famous personality, who would be that person and why?
- Describe an incident when you caught red-handed and what you did to have an escape thereafter.
- Whom did you cheat that you regret till date and what was it you cheated with?
My Best Post– A letter dedicated to bloggers
3 things about me– passionate, empathetic, accountable