You have lost half the battle already if you have not put the PLAN in black and white!
That is the power and importance of PLANNING. It is called a PROJECT if you have a need to work on a GOAL, COMPLETING TASKS around it and ACHIEVING in the end, all in a TIME BOUND manner.
It ALL starts with THOUGHTS, basically, IDEAS!
- PEN it down ON PAPER – IDEAS, TASKS, TARGETED GROUP/SOURCE, END-USER, RESOURCES, PEOPLE INVOLVED, HURDLES, DEADLINE, COST INVOLVED
- ASSESS all above, ASK QUESTIONS for CLARITY.
- GET your FINAL ideas.
- Do visualization and ORGANIZE all the tasks.
- DOCUMENT in a spreadsheets (GOOGLE SHEET helps me to just share with the PEOPLE involved in it, SIMPLE IS BETTER)
- Create another “BY WHEN” COLUMN and mention here timelines YOU need to COMPLETE THE TASK.
- Checkout and REVIEW the progress while REACHING your GOAL. REMEMBER you will have lot of TASKS and the TIMELINE to complete might be overlapping with each other. You can take a call as to what is the priority and so the TASKS to be COMPLETED or POSTPONED.
You see the depth now what PLANNING can do, it LEADS you to follow and achieve your GOAL.
- TAG your friends and share with the network.
- Do like and comment.
- For more of my LinkedIn updates follow me at Jessie Velusamy