I am so messed up…
You have been telling this to yourself many a times.
Why me? Why not her or him? That person deserves this more than me.
Life really does not give a S*** whether you are good or bad person, it does not even care you did many good(s) than the bad(s).
I do not see Karma not rocking a bad man’s life either. It does each and everyone.
But, remember, you have one life to live (I do not believe in re-birth).
- Decide what you should be doing or die every single day, this choice is entirely yours.
- Contemplate or Complain; don’t follow both, they are different.
- Cry or don’t cry, whatever people tell you, you will still feel the pain.
- Self-realization still tops any rule of life.
- Everyone has expectations; the question is, you will live yours or others?
- Don’t be lost; surrender everything to the One who created you!
- Others can’t help with their blueprints of living your life, do yourself a favor, and prepare one.
Forget about things you cannot control, but, you can control your thoughts! Move ahead believing in yourself. Acknowledge God in every step you take and in everything you do. Keep Patience and Perseverance all the time and remind yourself – “
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ―
Then, there is hope, either the pieces to fall in its place or you will straighten things yourself.
- TAG your friends and share with the network.
- Do like and comment.
- For more of my LinkedIn updates follow me at Jessie Velusamy